Amaze your clients, when you present their prints on a personally labeled disc! It is the little, personalized extras that will have them remember you for their future photo needs. This collection is modern, full of texture and stunning!
• The Memory Remains CD/DVD Label Collection consists of 5 custom Photo CD/DVD Label Templates. They are fully layered, .psd files on MPixPro Custom DVD specs.
• Templates are easy to customize and edit. Most colors and text can be changed to meet your needs. Templates can also be resized.
• Templates are designed to be multipurpose
• Basic instructions for use are included
• Complete with clipping masks to easily drop in and resize your photos
• Compatible with Photoshop CS2 and later as well as Elements
Check our our coordinating standard and Luxe Announcements, and Rep Cards!
After you purchase the templates they are yours to use over and over again- personally and commercially. You can print them with a printer of your choosing.
Please do not share or sell the templates.
Please do not claim the design as your own.
Fototale Designs will NOT be held responsible for printing errors on your part. Please check the templates for proper colors, bleeds and safe zones, and fonts before printing.
This is a DIGITAL file.
Due to the nature of the products, all sales are final. Please email me with any questions before making purchases.
Please visit us again soon for our latest designs and offers.
The stunning background papers were created by Laura with Pretty Presets for Lightroom- www.prettypresets.com (used with permission)
The amazing display photos were taken by Trina with VioletRay Photography - www.violetrayphotography.com (used with permission)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
These downloads are intended for Personal and limited commercial use.
In other words, you are more than welcome to use our designs for your personal photo displays, scrapbooks, blogs,etc. It is also acceptable for photographers or others to use our products for their clients' photos and business matters such as marketing materials, blogs, websites, etc. What is NOT acceptable is reselling the templates in whole or in part in their digital form, claiming the design as your own, or sharing the downloaded files with others.